We Are Hiring...
Creative Designers should be strong communicators who think creatively, are detail-oriented and are able to meet deadlines. They should thrive in a collaborative environment and possess strong problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills. A Creative Designer should take a customer-driven approach to creating marketing and advertising materials. Besides these general skills.
Based on job listings we looked at, employers want Creative Designers with these core skills. If you want to work as a Creative Designer, focus on the following.
1. Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
2. Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process
3. Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
4. Understanding trends within the scope of the industry they are working in
5. Using graphic design and other relevant software
The following skills are mandate for people who are willing to apply,
Proficiency in Adobe systems such as Photoshop, illustrator, etc
Possess an understanding of advertising campaigns
Understanding the UX process and usability guidelines
Please send your resume to Careers@theprodux.com with the subject code - CDINTAPL01
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
Responsibilities: Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
1. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
2. Work with outside data sources and APIs
3. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
4. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
5. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
1. BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
2. Proven software development experience and Android skills development
3. Proven working experience in Android app development and Have published at least one original Android app
4. Experience with Android SDK
5. Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
6. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
7. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Please send your resume to Careers@theprodux.com with the subject code - ANDINTAPL01